SynOption Pte. Ltd is a MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) licensed RMO (Regulated Market Operator).
SynOption is headquartered in Singapore, looking to play a role in bringing about more transparency and easing the way business is done in financial markets in FX derivatives. It is a new institutional platform that allows clients to analyse and trade on FX Option instruments and strategies in a fair and transparent manner.
- Drive and own highly visible and widely used FX Options products
- Write well-tested, robust, performant code in a cross-platform/distributed environment under a modern SDLC.
- Architect solutions and algorithms that are scalable and robust.
- Resolve problems in production quickly by relying on strong debugging skills, generated metrics and a scientific approach.
- 8+ years of C++ experience (1+ on modern C++)
- 2+ experience on FIX protocol for market connectivity
- Experience in TDD
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and written/oral communication skills.
- Effective project management skills with some background in Agile
- Multi-thread/multi-process programming; distributed/parallel programming.
For a confidential chat, please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org