Frontend Architect/Lead – React.js
SynOption Pte. Ltd is a MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) licensed RMO (Regulated Market Operator).
SynOption is headquartered in Singapore, looking to play a role in bringing about more transparency and easing the way business is done in financial markets in FX derivatives. It is a new institutional platform that allows clients to analyse and trade on FX Option instruments and strategies in a fair and transparent manner.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Understanding of Component level optimization, cross browser-level support.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with best practice level coding of React.js
- Knowledge of React hooks concept.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Babel, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and BitBucket etc.)
- Familiar with code debugging tools.
- Familiar with multi-lingual support.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Jasmine/Karma
For a confidential chat, please email cv to email@example.com