Digital Marketing Manager
SynOption Pte. Ltd is a MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) licensed RMO (Regulated Market Operator).
SynOption is headquartered in Singapore, looking to play a role in bringing about more transparency and easing the way business is done in financial markets in FX derivatives. It is a new institutional platform that allows clients to analyse and trade on FX Option instruments and strategies in a fair and transparent manner.
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist/manager who will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to set up and manage the company’s overall digital marketing strategies. You should have demonstrable experience of working with major technologies and digital marketing channels.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing all advanced digital marketing campaigns of our Fx Options trading platform.
- Pay-per-click (PPC)/Pay-Per-Performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Email Marketing, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Build and maintain companies social media presence.
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Optimize the costs and campaign performance based on these insights.
- Develop creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests to create strategic planning accordingly.
- Work with internal teams to create landing pages and improve the consumer experience.
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the experience of our audience over multiple channels.
- Edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Communicate constantly with internal customers / stakeholders throughout the campaign lifecycle and provide regular status updates.
- Proven 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Working knowledge of leading and managing SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Certification of Advanced Digital Media Marketing will be preferred.
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Outstanding experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Exceptional knowledge of content management and email marketing software.
- Good understanding of social media and display advertising platforms.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
For a confidential chat, please email cv to email@example.com