Digital Marketing Manager
SynOption is a MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) licensed RMO (Regulated Market Operator), headquartered in Singapore focusing on institutional FX and Crypto Solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist/manager who will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and increase brand awareness.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing all advanced digital marketing campaigns.
- Pay-per-click (PPC)/Pay-Per-Performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Email Marketing, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Build and maintain companies social media presence.
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Optimize the costs and campaign performance based on these insights.
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the experience of our audience over multiple channels.
- Edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Communicate constantly with internal stakeholders throughout the campaign lifecycle and provide regular status updates.
Proven 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role in the Marketing Department for a B2B firm.
- Working knowledge of managing SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Certification of Advanced Digital Media Marketing will be preferred.
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Outstanding experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Good understanding of social media and display advertising platforms.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
This is an individual contributor role to start with. The Job Scope would change depending on the talent/skills you bring to the table.
For a confidential chat, please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org