About Us: SynOption Pte. Ltd. is a financial technology firm headquartered in Singapore, that plays a role in bringing more transparency and easing the way business is done in FX and Crypto options. It is a new institutional platform that allows clients to analyze and trade on FX Option instruments and strategies in a fair and transparent manner. Synoption is recognized as a Recognized / Licensed Market Operator by Monetary Authority of Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced DevopsEngineer with a proven track record of supporting a variety of portfolio management and trading systems. The candidate will work within a team of Trading support engineers providing day to day support of trade flow applications and processes following incident, problem and change management standards.
The role will appeal to a hands-on, well-rounded individual with strong quantitative, analytical and technical skills with a passion for supporting mission critical applications along with a team management.
- Team Leader for a critical FX and Crypto trading support function – including Portfolio Management, Trading, and Routing; requiring end to end investment process knowledge
- Proactively identify issues, ensure timely resolution and track to closure.
- Communicate effectively to front office portfolio managers, traders, and analysts the status of applications, processes, and any issues
- Leverage application monitoring tool set to continuously improve how systems are being monitored and supported
- Coordinate Release Implementation and support; including managing Permits to Operate
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 7+ years’ industry experience supporting Equities and Fixed Income trading applications
- FIX message experience preferred.
- Experience using SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting and working with relational databases, MS SQL is required.
- Proactive attitude, commitment to continuous learning, and willing to challenge status quo to improve processes.
- Broad, hands-on experience with Incident, Problem and Change Management Service Now systems a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; self-starter