Techno-Functional BA/Product Manager
About Us: SynOption Pte. Ltd. is a financial technology firm headquartered in Singapore, that plays a role in bringing more transparency and easing the way business is done in FX and Crypto options. It is a new institutional platform that allows clients to analyze and trade on FX Option instruments and strategies in a fair and transparent manner. Synoption is recognized as a Recognized / Licensed Market Operator by Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Communicator and liaison between the team (consisting of QA, BA & Dev), Project Manager & business stakeholders from requirement analysis through go-live phase.
- Owns client on-boarding for various FX Options products over FIX API in disparate locations (APAC, Europe, US) and appreciated for smooth client on-boarding experience for customers.
- Understanding business customer objectives and align the effort to achieve the same as per timelines and schedule.
- Excellent communication & shares good rapport with business stakeholders, project managers, clients for the contribution towards persistent quality work, proactiveness & attention to details in the deliveries.
- 8+ years of Hands-on experience in Requirement gathering & Analysis, User Stories & Flow Diagrams, Performing & Managing UAT, Client On-boarding over FIX API, Agile deliveries and Business Demo’s before go-live.
- Create high level & low level requirement documents for the project.
- Excellent documentation skills to breakdown business requirements into epics and user stories
- Handled complete agile deliveries smoothly being a single BA in the team with no gaps in production.