QA Web/Mobile Application Testing
Location: India | Experience: 7-12 Years.
About Us: SynOption Pte. Ltd. is a financial technology firm headquartered in Singapore, that plays a role in bringing more transparency and easing the way business is done in FX and Crypto options. It is a new institutional platform that allows clients to analyze and trade on FX Option instruments and strategies in a fair and transparent manner. Synoption is recognized as a Recognized / Licensed Market Operator by Monetary Authority of Singapore
- FX and Crypto trading application, worked on FIX Protocol, Order Management systems, Portfolio Trading and Sales Trading Applications
- Functional experience includes Capital Market, Derivatives, Commodities.
- Conduct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as test requirements change.
- Manage test results in spreadsheets, etc.
- Follow up on fixing of the issues tested
- Ability to document the test results and log issues in issue tracker
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of collaborating with developers/business analysts to clarify and refine requirements/user stories.
- 7+ years of experience in testing Web applications and web services.
- Perform front end and backend testing (Platform -Mobile/ Web)
- Strong test design and analysis skills.
- Experience with an automated browser testing framework, at a level where you are capable of implementing a framework and write automation tests.
- Good exposure and understanding of web services.
- Comfortable working in AGILE environments.
- Should be having basic understanding of Linux System.
- Familiar with bug management tools and other commonly used testing skills and tools (such as shell, jira, confluence, jmeter/loadrunner), can independently test and analyze, test plan, use case writing and execution.
- B.Tech / MCA