Front End Architect
Who we are: SynOption Pte. Ltd. is a financial technology firm headquartered in Singapore, looking to play a role in bringing about more transparency and easing the way business is done in financial markets in FX derivatives. It is a new institutional platform that allows clients to analyse and trade on FX Option instruments and strategies in a fair and transparent manner.
Synoption is recognized as a Recognized Market Operator with effect from 31 December 2020 by Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Role Offering: UI Architect / UI Lead / UI Developer
- Hands on experience in multiple UI frameworks like Angular 2 and above, Angular Material etc.
- Leverage the latest tools and techniques of web UI/UX Development spectrum.
- Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions. Aware of latest trends.
- Mentor UI engineers, which may include performing code reviews. Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Clients, UI/UX team, and UI Team.
- Design and architecting web UI for Microservice based web application.
- Design and architect reusable/common components.
- Should empower UI teams in following best coding standards
- Hands on and influence team for front-end testing (Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, etc)
- Knowledge of AWS, CI/CD
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces as well as infrastructure technologies.
- Should be able to solve and guide UI teams on UI performance issues.
- Working experience in Agile based software development environment.
- Help to hire to grow and maintain a world-class front-end engineering team.
Must Have Skills:
1. 10+ years of industry experience (for Architect) 7+ for Lead and 4+ for developer
- A must have skills is Angular. NodeJS preferred but can be replaced with anything on server side scripting.
- 70% work for this role in angular based. At architect role without server side scripting understanding doesn’t a right fit.
- Someone who can take sound decision for overall interaction with backend.
- There are components written in node (Control Manager and aith server) which we have intentions to align with UI architect.
- Given Node is technology primary in java script (same as angular), generally we are seeing people who have earlier exposure or are confident to pick it with little learning. But we would not penalize anyone who is week in node, but champ in angular for this role.
- Design , develop and maintain client facing web applications.
- Cooperating with backend developers in the process of building REST APIs.
- Should demonstrate deep understanding of the following:
- Design – HTML/CSS
- Test frameworks – Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Karma
- Can you lead frontend-backend integration?
- Can you use linux machines?
- Are you aware of websockets?
- Has you workedon binary data communication over websockets?
- Do you understand different types of communication protocols available between frontend-backend and it’s working?
- Do you have experience on electron framework?